Top 3 Craft Beer Places in South Jersey
- Iron Hill Brewery- Has 10 locations across the tristate area. I recently visited the maple shade location. There they offer good food in there restaurant. You cannot tour their brewery but all the beers they serve are brewed there. They have many house beers as well as release a new beer each month.
- Keg and Kitchen Located in Westmont, NJ. Offers your regular noncraft beers as well as extensive list of craft beers. A few can be a bit pricey, but worth the experience. The beers offered come in cans, bottles, on tap, and they also feature specific beers each month.
- The Pour House Has different locations one in Exton, PA and the other in Westmont, NJ. For their Westmont location there on tap list is exceptional with over 22 beers and bottles 139 beers available at all times. So if you’re looking for something new to try this is your place to go.
Top 3 Craft Beer Breweries in Philadelphia
- Triumph Brewery- Has many different locations across Philadelphia and New Jersey. They have great food options as well each location offers something different to be unique from a game room, to live bands. As well as many different options for craft beer, so be too sure to go try one of their plights.
- Philly Brew Company –Offers many delicious seasonal brews, as well as offers more of a hopper German beer that is delicious. They have many different styles for a small brewery. As well as offers brew tours on Friday and Saturdays.
- Yards Brewing Company Has to be my favorite brewery in Philadelphia. They have a lot to offer for a small brewery and keep growing. For more details about my visit at Yards read my post Small town brewery: Yards Brewing Company.